We endeavour to support families and individuals with Down Syndrome throughout their life, through a range of Social, Education and Development activities. Recognition of the importance of early intervention and of developing communication ability, with due regard to the individuality of the person, guides everything we do.
- PARENT LINK
- Nominal subsidy for Baby Massage
- Occupational Therapy
- School Readiness Program for child prior to them starting Nation/Primary School
- Swimming Lessons
- Monday Evening Drop In Clinic for Speech & Language Support for Parents, Teachers, SNAs
- Access to Counselling
- Support with Feeding, toilet training etc.
- Weekly Baby & Toddler Group
- Subsidised Speech & Language Therapy for all members
- Adult Literacy 2 Year Course
- Saturday Activities: Art, Music Therapy, Hip Hop and Drama
- Social Activities: Halloween & Christmas parties for all
- Talks, Presentations & information for example on numicon, lamh and entitlements
Unit 2 Castletroy Park Business Centre, Castletroy, Limerick.
Our Eircode is V94 D998
For How to find us – We are opposite Castletroy Park Hotel & beside Castletroy Medical Centre, on the same Campus.
A Welcome Face:
Hello, my name is Anna. My role at Down Syndrome Limerick as Administrator is varied; it includes Reception, Administration, Accounts, and Administrative support to branch officers and committee members. I will most likely be the first person you meet when you visit our centre here in Castletroy.
Anna's Office Hours are: Monday to Thursday, 9.30am to 3pm.