We wish to express our appreciation to everyone who has taken the time to organise and/or participate in fundraising and/or helping DSL in any way…
- To all who donated
- Thanks to the UL Students & people of Limerick who volunteered with our Dunnes Stores bag pack day in November for Down syndrome Ireland. To Dunnes Stores in the Jetland SC & on Childers Road for allowing us fundraise.
- To the Crescent Shopping Centre & the Jetland Shopping Centre for facilitating our Carol Singing in December & again thank you to the people of Limerick for supporting us.
- Special thanks to the choir from Scoil Mhathair De Abbeyfeale & Jackie & Eddie Carey who joined in with our Carol Singing.
- To all those who sold and bought our Fab 2020 DSL Calendar & Christmas cards – Thank You (Delish Café Castletroy, Castletroy Park Hotel, Talking Leaves Bookshop Castletroy, Radisson Hotel Limerick, Urban Co-Op Limerick, our own members and supporters).
- To Dublin Coach for their donation of €500.
- To NanoDiamond Products DAC in Shannon who raised €700 doing “Operation BiRow”.