- No Swimming May 4 due to Bank Holiday. No Art due to Bank Holiday on May 4. DRAMA & HIP HOP is going ahead. In the interests of fairness, we kindly ask that those of you who have volunteered to supervise less than three time please volunteer this term (May-June) and those of you who have volunteered more than thrice we thank you and would hope that you will not be required to volunteer until September. The volunteer list is on the noticeboard at the front door so please put your name down. If there are not 2 people to supervise we will have to cancel the Club.
- New Dates for ART for this term: MAY 11,18,25 & JUNE 8. COST €10 – PLEASE ATTEND AS WE WILL BE COMPLETING THE WORK FOR THE CALENDAR. Thank you to Creative Ireland and Limerick County Council for providing a grant towards this activity.
- INVITE TO DSL BUILDING ON MAY 8 @ 10.30am TO HAVE YOUR PHOTO WITH THE LIAM MCCARTHY CUP! EVERYONE WELCOME, FAMILY, FRIENDS, BABIES AND NEIGHBOURS. REMEMBER TO WEAR GREEN. THE ADULTS ATTENDING “LATCH ON” WILL BE THERE TO WELCOME YOU TOO AND THEY ARE VERY EXCITED.
- DSL Annual General Meeting will be held on May 10 at 7pm in DSL offices. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR NOMINATION FORM BY MAY 7. We need a strong committee to drive things forward. This is the opportunity for you to tell us where you would like to see the Association go and activities/therapies you would like to see provided. Come to the meeting – you don’t have to join the committee to have your say. We do need to elect a Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer and officers to the committee. Please note you need be a member to vote so make sure you have your membership form and payment in to us before May 7 when nomination forms are due back.
- DO YOU NEED HELP WITH TOILETING ISSUES FOR YOUR CHILD AGED 0 TO 18 YEARS? Blackberry Park are organising a Toileting Workshop May 15 9.30 to 1pm and it is free to Parents. Contact Blackberry for more details and to book your place. Details are on Facebook.
- Regarding a YOUTH CLUB. We propose May 27 from 8pm to 9pm for a “taster” hour for teens (age 12+) and their parent/s to come and have fun and tell us what kind of activities they would like for their youth club. We can also talk about what day of the week and times would suit for the future. Ring 334023/email or private message me on FACEBOOK if you have any questions.
- FINALLY, SUMMER CAMPS
WE ARE RUNNING 2 THIS YEAR
AGES ARE JUST A GUIDELINE SO PLEASE CONTACT US IF THE DATE DOES NOT SUIT & WE CAN DISCUSS YOUR CHILD ATTENDING THE OPPOSITE WEEK
WEEK 1 JULY 8 TO JULY 11 FOR 7-12 YEAR OLDS
WEEK 2 JULY 15 TO JULY 18 FOR 12+ YEAR OLDS
COST €60 IN ADVANCE
(DAILY FROM 10AM TO 3PM – BRING A PACKED LUNCH)
PLEASE BOOK EARLY & PAY IN ADVANCE TO SECURE YOUR PLACE
- If you wish to change your Speech & Language Appointment for September (perhaps because your child is starting school) Please let us know ASAP. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to facilitate but we will do our best. If you wish to receive OT – an initial assessment or second appointment please mention it to your Speech & Language Therapist or contact the office.